learning, discovery and fun
Hollis Preschool is pleased to offer early drop-off! Our goal is to offer our preschoolers additional opportunities for exposure to social settings at our preschool by extending our programs when possible. For staffing purposes, we ask for prior commitment by filling out the early drop-off form.
- Drop-off at 8:00am
- $40 per month applicable to each day enrolled in the Early Drop-off program (i.e. a child signed up for Early Dropoff two days a week would be charged $80/month).
- Billed monthly via Sandbox for committed days (combined with your monthly tuition payment).
- No refunds for missed days
* Please note that this is a pilot program and we reserve the right to make adjustments as needed in pricing, staffing and enrollment to ensure the program is successful. Please be assured that if you require early drop off for any reason, as long as your child(ren) are enrolled by the 25th of the previous month, you will be accommodated.
Mommy & Me
This new program is the first infant/toddler class at Hollis Preschool! Ms. Bethany Lovering teaches this infant/toddler class at our preschool on Friday mornings to explore rhythms, songs, signing and singing, movement, creative play and more! The activities are designed for infants and toddlers. This is a great opportunity to bond with your child and socialize with other adults. The benefits for children enrolling in this class are promoting physical activity which improves motor development. Being part of a group setting allows children to practice social skills: sharing, taking turns, interacting with other children and making new friends, in a new setting. This program has brought in alumni, current and new families into a happy, loving environment to participate in!
- Every Friday from 9:00am-9:45am
- Geared towards children ages 3 months - 2 years old, but older siblings are welcome to attend
- $15 per class per child, paid by session of 6-8 weeks
This program is offered on Friday mornings from 830-11:30, to allow students to attend an extra “fun” day at Hollis Preschool. This class is offered to ages 2-5 and snack is provided by the preschool. This program designs activities to fully engage children; sensory tables, fine and gross motor activities, and as much outdoor play as possible.
- Runs each Friday from 8:30am - 11:30am
- For children ages 2-5 years old
- $30 per day
Drop and Dine
Drop and Dine is a wonderful tradition at Hollis Preschool! This evening program takes place 2-3 times each school year for registered and non-registered students, on a weekday night from 4-7pm. It's an opportunity for parents to leave children with their favorite teachers at the preschool and enjoy some well deserved adult time. Often there are volunteers, youth helpers, that love and enjoy this evening with the children. Most importantly, this is a fun time for the children to play, do crafts, socialize with new and old friends, and sometime we even enjoy watching a movie together!
- Children are invited to arrive in pajamas
- the teachers provide dinner, pizza and dessert
- Must be at least 2 years old to attend
- Siblings ages 2-10 years old are welcome to attend also.
- Sign-up in advance via Sign Up Genius.
- $30 per child, $10 each additional ($40 family cap)