Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Drop-Off and Pick-up Information
- All families are required to utilize the Drop-off and Pick-up Carpool lanes.
- Parents will be required to wear masks during Drop-off and Pick-up.
- Lead teachers will be retrieving your child(ren) from the car. Before the child(ren) are retrieved from their carseat, teachers will ask parents a few health related questions and take a touchless temperature.
- Each class will have an assigned carpool lane and window for both Drop-off and Pick-up. A carpool map and class specific details are below.
- Families with siblings attending different classes will need to enter the Drop-off and Pick-up lines twice; once in the first child’s assigned lane and once in the second child’s lane. This is necessary to ensure children are only interacting with their individual cohorts.
- If you miss your assigned time frame, parents must wait until after all regularly scheduled Drop-off and Pick-up windows are finished. Then, please call the preschool (465-3096) for a staff member to meet your child at your vehicle.
- Families arriving early for their assigned window, please do not enter your lane; other parents in the previous class window may still be in line. Please park until your student’s teacher is standing at your location.
Class schedules are as follows:
Drop-Off Location / Window
Pick-Up Location / Window
Ms. Allan’s 4 Year Old Class
8:20am - 8:30am (M-F)
11:20am - 11:30am (Tu/Th)
2:00pm - 2:10pm (M/W)
Mrs. White’s 4 Year Old Class
8:20am - 8:30am (M-Th)
11:20am - 11:30am (M/W)
2:00pm - 2:10pm (Tu/Th)
Mrs. Commisso’s 4 Year Old Class
8:30am - 8:40am (M-Th)
11:30am - 11:40am (M-Th)
Ms. Emery’s 3 Year Old Class
8:30am - 8:40am (M/W/F)
11:30am - 11:40am (M/W/F)
Mrs. Bardani’s 3 Year Old Class
11:45am - 11:55am (M/W/Th/F)
2:45pm - 2:55pm (M/W/Th/F)
Ms. Emery’s 2 Year Old Class
8:30am - 8:40am (Tu/Th)
11:30am - 11:40am (Tu/Th)
Download this carpool Pick-up and drop-off map as a PDF.